Regular Service and Maintenance checks are recommended for both Residential and Business Security Alarms.
Like a WOF for your car, these checks lessen the chances of false activations and costly after-hours callouts, and provide the opportunity to change your User Codes and review your overall security system.
Important things we do at a Service and Maintenance Check are:
- Load testing the Backup Battery to ensure it is fully charged (Backup Batteries should be changed every 4 years)
- Clean and test Detectors for sensitivity and range
- Check Smoke Detectors to make sure they are working
- Change any Codes as needed
- Test the Sirens to make sure they are working